- ½ Hour$45(3 hole playing lesson included)
- Six ½ Hour Lessons$250(3 hole playing lesson included)
- Video Lesson$60(by appt)
- 9 Hole Playing Lesson$150
- Full Swing & Short game clinics$30
Beginners ages 15 and up
If you have ever thought about picking up a golf club, either for the first time or returning once again, you can make golf your sport for a lifetime. The Get Golf Ready Program is designed to teach you in a short lesson series everything you will need to know to step onto a golf course and get out to play with confidence. Get Golf Ready at North Star Golf Club is taught by Berni Stump, LPGA Professional who will make sure you learn and have fun every step of the way.
Tuesdays 6:15 – 7:45 PM starting June 12th and ending August 7th (no class July 3rd)
Weekly Topics: #1 Swing Fundamentals; #2 Putting; #3 Chipping; #4 Pitching; #5 Video; #6 Driving; #7 Sand Play and #8 On Course Playing Lesson (discounted 9 hole Greens Fee extra).
Get Golf Ready Series Cost: Adults $140 for the series or $20 per person per class. Youth ages 15 – 17 $125 for the 8 lesson series.
Sign up in the clubhouse.
This Intro to Golf Program – conducted by Women for Women, follows the overall student-centered LPGA Integrated Performance System to guide you through a comprehensive “Welcome to Golf” 2-module program for new or relatively new female golfers.
You will take your first step in your journey to learn, play and enjoy the game of golf. Your LPGA professional will provide you with a base of knowledge, golf skills and more importantly confidence required to get on the course.
- Let’s Get the Ball Rolling – Putting
- Getting the Ball on the Green – Chipping
- Getting the Ball in the Air – Pitching
- Full Swing – It’s all about the Connection
- BIG Clubs and Bunker Play
- Putting it all Together – Getting Comfortable on the Course
Session Will include handouts and golf equipment recommendations
Fee: $125 per session
- June 23 & 30 – 9 AM – 12:30 AM
- July 7 & 14 – 9 AM – 12:30 PM
Instructor: Berni Stump, LPGA Life Member